Vagator is one of the most beautiful and popular beaches in North Goa, particularly with the Europeans. Dramatic red cliffs look down on the scenic rocky coastline. There are two fresh-water springs. An area on the beach, called “Disco Valley” is where all the trans-parties are held. Party every Sunday on the Hilltop. At other times, it is quieter, peaceful and laid-back. You can visit some of the other beaches of the North or see the tourist attractions close to Vagator.
There are many restaurants, clubs, shacks, supermarkets, ATMs, yoga studios and massage centers in the neighborhood.
The beach is sandy and a little rocky. The sea can also be rough at time
- Large private swimming pool.
- Huge balcony with sitting.
- Beautiful lounge area.
- Huge garden that runs down to the beach.
- Private beach access.
- Views of the Arabian Sea.
- Outdoor sitting and dining for 14 people.
- Big private swimming pool with water filtration.
- 7 en-suite bedrooms.
- Air conditioned bedrooms with large king size beds.
- Modern furniture.
- DVD player
- Computer with access to the Internet.
- Open roof
- Power backup/Inverter
- Night time security
- Caretaker. Gardener. Cook. Manager.
There are very few Candolim rentals that are so close to all the action. But it is just off the main street that leads to the beach from the Fort Aguada Road, and is thus a peaceful neighborhood. All the 7 en-suite bedrooms are extremely comfortable living spaces. They are fully furnished and have air conditioning. Beautiful furniture! Big doors and windows! Paintings on the walls and beautiful lamps add class. The attached bathrooms are modern with separate shower areas.